Thursday, March 3, 2016

Life updates, medical doings, and what else?

          So this post is long, involved, and is about issues in my life I am almost cerain some of you don't give two shits about. It's not about fashion, or goth things, but as I've said before, it's my blog so fuck it.

           The last year or so has been rough. Deaths, divorces, the loss of family, fights, stress, pain. It was like bing in a dark tunnel with a light at the end, but the light keeps moving farther away. During this time, my body began to feel "weird." I got clumsier, my hands weren't co-operating, my neck, back, and shoulders were always still. I started forgetting things more. Words would just disapear from my head. Weird muscle spasms, temperature changes, sweating. As I write this my hand feels like it's burning. Don't even get me stared on the random pains and joints popping. I'm 28 years old and I feel like I'm in the body of a 70 year old.
           I though I had done it to myself somehow. I started experimenting on myselg. I changed my diet. I stopped smoking weed to see if that had anythign to do with it, the only thing that did was made me realize how bad my pain is. I stopped drinking booze for a while and to this day I don't drink nearly as much as I used to. I ragged and flipped out on friends and loved ones almost against my will. I felt like I was possessed. I thought it was just a lot of stress. I felt like I was losing my mind.
            I went to my doctor. She said we should rule out arthritis before moving onto things like MS or Lupus. She also referred me to a neurologist. When I went to him, he discovered that the skin on the left side of my body is numb by poking me with needles. I got an EEG and an MRI. Because of those I have discovered that I don't like certain lights and sounds. My brain goes crazy. I'm seeing the Neurologist again this upcoming Tuesday.


*beep boop*

   Because of these things I decided to take a break from college while I get my shit together. Sadly I haven't been able to work and my poor husband has been picking up the slack. He trully is the best though. I am so glad I have him with me. Also since I don't have a diagnosis yet I can't get the help I need yet. It's like a weird purgatory.

 
  Things seem to be on track again for the most part and I'm planning on resuming my college-doings as soon as I can. I have also been updating my resume and found a couple jobs I might be able to do. Either way I will continue to blog and be me. Keep being you beautiful people.

Look it my brain!







No comments:

Post a Comment